Do you plan on storing your car for an extended period of time? Maybe you have a classic car in storage, or a car you really love.. Do you take care of it? Do you know how to take care of it? Well today, A Space Place Storage would like to provide you with a couple of tips on how to maintain your car while you have it in storage.
- Turn on your car at least once a week to keep the fluids moving
- Keep your gas tank full as often possible
- Make sure your battery is disconnected when you put it back
- Have a good cover for your car, you want as little moisture on your car as possible
- Since we recommended that your car runs at least once a week, you do not have to deflate your tires unless you plan on not moving your car for anything over 4 months
- If you plan on not moving your car for over 4 months, you will want to deflate the tires and put them on cinder blocks
Theres a lot to keep in mind when you plan on storing your car, don’t let the little things cause you to have a problem when you decide to take your car back out of storage.